The following improvements were made to the Catalyst Portal with the release on September 14, 2022.
IMPORTANT: Always remember to download the latest version of the app to experience any previous app updates.
New Graph Type Added:
- New “% Independent Responding” graph for Errorless learning targets.
- A new graph has been added as the default graph that shows the percentage of trials receiving an Independent response for Errorless learning targets (DTT targets that have a prompt schedule assigned to them).
Overview/Daily Snapshot Widget Improvements:
- The following widgets on the Student Overview/Daily Snapshot page have been refactored to load faster:
- Failed in Maintenance
- Recently Mastered Targets
- Targets Failed in Baseline
- Targets that Need Reopening
- Targets Trending Down: Last 5 Days
- Targets Trending Up: Last 5 Days
- Targets Trending Flat: Last 5 Days
- Targets Mastered: Past 3 Months
- Current Targets in Baseline
- Student Statistics
- Trial Counts Today
- Overview page - Trial Counts Today widget - DTT Trial counts not displaying data.
- The Trial Counts Today widget on the Student Overview screen will now display the expected data for the selected student.
Improvements to Student/License Management:
- Staff & Performance Development (formerly Pinnacle) license counter not updating properly when the number of licenses changes.
- The Staff & Performance Development (formerly Pinnacle) license counter will now update as expected when licenses are added or removed via the Subscription & Licensing page.
- Users should not be able to create duplicate Students in Catalyst.
- A validation has been added when a user creates a new student to check whether a student already exists with the same first name, last name, birth date, and gender.
Improvements to Analysis & Reporting Tab (Beta Reporting/Graphs/Target List):
- Users can view up to 50 records per page in Reporting Beta reports.
- A filter option has been added to allow users to view up to 50 records per page in all the Reporting Beta reports.
- Displayed "Prompt Codes" do not match collected "Prompt Codes” in the “Maintenance Trial Sheet by Therapist” report.
- The Maintenance Trial Sheet by Therapist report will now show the actual prompt code abbreviations.
- Cumulative Frequency Graphs Do Not Take Decrements Into Account.
- The Cumulative Frequency graph will now update to show decrements taken via the mobile app.
- 500 error appears in the “Target List” tab when sorting report results with the same value in the “Order By” and “And Then By” dropdowns.
- A validation message has been added to let the user know that the “Order By” and “And Then By” fields on the Analysis & Reporting > Target List tab must be unique.
- Functional Analysis Assessment - Behavior list UI issues.
- A UI issue has been resolved so that the list of Behaviors in Analysis & Reporting > Behaviors will now display properly regardless of character length.
Improved SOAP Note Workflows in Portal:
- SOAP Note is duplicated when the user clicks the "Save and Submit" button twice.
- The “Save and Submit” button will now be disabled after it has been clicked to prevent multiple SOAP notes from being created.
- 500 error appears in the “SOAP Note” tab when editing “Session Time” with invalid values.
- A validation has been added to let the user know when they have entered an invalid Session Time when editing a SOAP Note.
- The “ALL STATUSES” dropdown does not show filter options in the “SOAP Notes Settings” modal.
- A UI bug has been resolved so that the “ALL STATUSES” column will now display the appropriate filter options in the SOAP Notes > Settings pop-up.
Improved ABC Data Entry Workflows in Portal:
- Validation message not appearing on ABC Data Entry screen if no record is added.
- A validation message has been added to the Data Entry > ABC Data screen if users try to click “Save” without adding any data.
- Outdated text and link on ABC Data Entry Screen.
- An outdated link and snippet of text has been removed from the Data Entry > ABC Data screen.