The following improvements and fixes were made to the Catalyst Portal with the release on August 17, 2022.
IMPORTANT: Always remember to download the latest version of the app to experience any previous app updates.
- The following widgets on the Student Overview/Daily Snapshot page have been refactored to load faster:
- Highest Performing Targets
- Lowest Performing Targets
- Graph Images Not Downloading in Progress Note PDF
- An issue has been resolved where some graph images were not appearing properly in the downloaded progress note PDF.
- TA (Task Analysis) Target Status Not Updating Properly Based on Maintenance Criteria Settings
- The TA target status will now update appropriately based on the Maintenance Criteria promotion/demotion settings.
- Incorrect Sub-tab loads intermittently
- An issue has been resolved where the incorrect Catalyst sub-tab loaded intermittently, requiring users to click the sub-tab again.
- Updates to Student Gender Field
- “Gender” field has been renamed “Sex at Birth”
- An optional “Gender Identity” field has been added to provide additional information
- Filtering Issue in Targets Mastered by Date Range Report
- Data points for the last date included in the filter will appear in the report as expected.
- Curricula – Community Library Error Message
- A validation has been added so that users cannot click “Add Selected” if no targets have been selected.
- Update Text in BCBA Info Button on Demographics Screen
- The text in the “BCBA” info button on the demographics screen has been updated to explain that this field is used to populate the “Authorized ABA Supervisor” field in SOAP Note headers.