The following improvements were made to the Catalyst Portal with the release on July 6, 2022.
IMPORTANT: Always remember to download the latest version of the app to experience any previous app updates.
- Student Case Dropdown Sorting Issue with Inactive Students.
- If the Inactive Students feature is turned on, the default student in the Student Case dropdown will be the first Active Student at the top of the list. *This corrected the issue of the first Inactive Student defaulting (if it came before the first Active Student alphabetically).
- Alphabetize User dropdowns in Reporting | Beta Reports.
- The list of users in the dropdown on the Reporting | Beta Reports has been alphabetized.
- Deleted targets display in the Program Summary report.
- Deleted Targets will no longer display in the Program Summary report.
- Target Playlist Assignment Error Message.
- A code change has been made so that users must select a Playlist before saving their Target Playlist Assignment settings.
- Add Info Button for Annotation Line Style.
- An Info button has been added to help explain the Line Style option on annotation screens.
- Add Info Button for Prompt Schedules.
- An Info button has been added to help explain how to use the Prompt Schedules feature in Catalyst.
- Add Date Filter to Raw ABC Data Screen.
- A Date Filter has been added to the Raw ABC Data screen in Behaviors. This will prevent an error some users were receiving when the dataset was too large.
- Validation for Timesheet Start and End Time.
- A validation has been added to ensure the start time is before the end time when creating a timesheet.
- Tab Button Issue on Data Entry | SOAP Note Entry screen.
- The tab button will now function as expected on the Data Entry | SOAP Note Entry screen.
- App Task Analysis Data Does Not Trigger Maintenance Promotion/Demotion.
- Task Analysis data taken on the mobile app will now trigger Maintenance Promotion or Demotion correctly based on the student’s Maintenance Criteria settings.
- Acknowledgment Checkbox Issue when Editing SOAP Note.
- The acknowledgment checkbox will now appear as expected when editing a SOAP note using the Actions | Edit option.