This collection of videos and related articles will guide you through setting up a Student's Programming in Catalyst. You must first Create a Student prior to following these videos.
Jump to Section: [Overview: Student Programming] [Establish Baseline, Mastery, & Maintenance Criteria] [Skills Acquisition] [Behavior Reduction] [Custom Target Playlists] [Analysis & Reporting and Documentation Tab]
Overview: Student Programming
Establish Baseline, Mastery, & Maintenance Criteria
This video covers how to establish Baseline, Mastery, and Maintenance Criteria for a Student. Below the video are links to individual help articles that correspond with the topics covered in this video.
This video covers all aspects of creating Student Programming for Skills Acquisition. There are three levels for organizing Skills Acquisition: Skill Areas, Program and Targets. Below the video are links to individual help articles that correspond with the topics covered in this video.
- Create a Skill Area
- Create a Program within a Skill Area
- Create a Target within a Program
- Target Types Glossary - Student data can be collected in a variety of ways (i.e. different Target Types), this article details each Target Type and how data points are collected on the Catalyst app for that Target Type.
- Target Life Cycle - Catalyst has a unique system for managing a Target's status as Student's work through Baseline, Treatment and Mastery.
- Skill Area - Create, Clone, Move, Rename, or Delete
- Programs - Create, Clone, Move, Edit, or Delete
- Targets - Create, Clone, Move, Rename, or Delete
The video covers all aspects of creating Student Programming for Behavior Reduction.
- Create a Behavior - Data can be collected for Behaviors as ABC data or Per Behavior data.
- Create an Antecedent
- Create a Consequence
- Create a Location