The following improvements were made to the Catalyst Portal and Catalyst Mobile App with the release on June 22, 2022: (*Mobile App has been deployed to the App Stores for approval).
IMPORTANT: Always remember to download the latest version of the app to experience any previous app updates.
- New “Total Trials” option on Weekly Trial Counts by User Report.
- We’ve added a report option to the Weekly Trial Counts by User Report so users can see the total number of trials per week for each user.
- The updated content of Info button on Prompt Schedules.
- An update has been made to the description in the Prompt Schedules Info button to make it clearer how to use the prompt schedules feature and how to correctly order your prompt levels.
- Updated graph information for Errorless learning targets.
- We’ve updated the name and title of the first graph option for Errorless learning targets that will appear when a target has a prompt schedule assigned to it.
- Password Reset Emails Are Not Being Sent When Requested.
- An issue has been resolved and password reset emails are now being sent as expected.
- License count issue for trial accounts.
- An issue where the license count for some trial accounts appeared incorrectly has been resolved.
- Force sync data points stuck on a device to the portal.
- A code change has been implemented that will force sync items stuck on a device to the portal. This will alleviate issues some users were experiencing with data points not syncing as expected.