Create Security Groups for Various User Access – You can limit user access using Security Groups! User access is entirely up to you and what you would like to allow.
Organizations tend to have the following Security Groups (descending order of access/rights);
- Administrators – Prebuilt for you. You don’t need to change anything here.
- Supervisors – Access to create/deactivate Students and Users, delete data, etc.
- BCBAs – Access to create/view Programming, put items On Hold, generate Reports, etc.
- RBTs – Access to the app or to view data/graphs.
- Parents – Access to view data/graphs.
NOTE: We recommend creating a “Test” User that you have login credentials for. You can assign that Test User a security group and then log in under with the Test User credentials and test the access that you have assigned to that group.