Create Security Groups for Various User Access – You can limit user access using Security Groups! User access is entirely up to you and what you would like to allow.
See Create a Security Group for the steps on creating a Security Group.
See What is a Security Group? for more information.
Organizations tend to have the following Security Groups (in descending order of access/rights);
- Administrators – Prebuilt for you. You don’t need to change anything here.
- Supervisors – Access to create/deactivate Students and Users, delete data, etc.
- BCBAs – Access to create/view Programming, put items On Hold, generate Reports, etc.
- RBTs – Access to the app or to view data/graphs.
- Parents – Access to view data/graphs.
NOTE: We recommend creating a “Test” User that you have login credentials for. You can assign that Test User a security group and then log in under with the Test User credentials and test the access that you have assigned to that group.