The following improvements and fixes for bugs/defects being experienced by some of our users were made to the Catalyst Portal and Catalyst Mobile App with the release on January 18, 2022: (*Mobile Apps have been deployed to the App Stores for approval).
Note: To experience the changes mentioned in the mobile app make sure to download the latest version in the Apple App or Google Play stores to version 22.1.13.
- Progress Note Execution Timeout
- Occasionally while generating progress notes, some users experienced an execution timeout error. A database change was made to allow progress notes to now generate without this error.
- Targets Not Uploading from Student Spreadsheet
- We resolved an issue that will ensure that data will be accurately imported from student spreadsheets moving forward.
- Attendance Processor Refactor
- The feature that zeros out targets and behaviors based on a client’s attendance have been refined to eliminate delays in processing this data.
- Reporting Beta: User Productivity Report Error
- The User Productivity Report has been reworked to run for all users without producing a timeout error.
- Add Goal Name Column to Student Spreadsheet
- The Student Spreadsheet now includes a Goal Name column, allowing users to import the Goal Name with the rest of a student’s programming.
- Progress Bar/Thermometers/Tally Buttons Not Clearing at Start of New Day
- The progress bars and tally buttons in the app will now clear at the start of each day as expected.