The following improvements and fixes for bugs/defects being experienced by some of our users were made to the Catalyst Portal with the release on March 3, 2022:
IMPORTANT: Please upgrade to the latest app version of Catalyst to experience these improvements.
- Updates in SOAP Note header
- A “Session Length” field has been added to the header section of the SOAP Note PDF. Session length is automatically calculated based on the session start and end time.
- The "Therapist" and "Provider" field titles have been updated to meet third-party payor requirements.
- Uploaded Images in Progress Note Header/Footer Don't Render in PDF
- A code change has been made to ensure images uploaded to the header and footer of Progress Notes are displayed properly in the generated PDF.
- Cannot Complete Student Spreadsheet Import if TA is Present
- A database configuration change was made to ensure that all data in Student Spreadsheets containing Task Analysis targets are imported to the portal.
- Portal Slowness / System out of Memory Errors
- An environmental update was made to ensure users experience fast portal load times and navigation without errors.