The following improvements and fixes were made to the Catalyst Portal and Catalyst Mobile App with the release on April 7, 2022: (*Mobile App has been deployed to the App Stores for approval).
IMPORTANT: Please download the latest version of the app (184.108.40.206873) to experience the app updates.
- VB-MAPP Assessment Integration
- The VB-MAPP assessment is now available as an add-on feature in Catalyst!
- Record data directly in Catalyst for the Milestones, Barriers, Transitions, and EESA assessments.
- View automatically generated scoring grids and an IEP report for each assessment.
- Access the entire VB-MAPP Guidebook in electronic form.
- Click here to learn more about the new VB-MAPP integration.
- Catalyst Subscription & Licensing Updates
- The Catalyst "Manage Users" page in "Subscription & Licensing" has been updated to provide additional information about each student's license status.
- For student licenses that are removed in Catalyst, users will now have access to those students through the end of their current billing cycle.
- SOAP Notes and Data Point Syncing Delay
- A code refactoring has been done to ensure SOAP notes and data points sync properly from the app to the portal. Users should now see SOAP notes in the portal shortly after publishing from the app.
- Unable to Add Condition Lines in Bulk
- Users can now add several condition lines to graphs without encountering errors in the portal.
- SOAP Notes and SOAP Note Drafts Do Not Save Edits
- Edits to SOAP Notes and SOAP Note drafts will now save properly and revisions are reflected in the portal.
- Cannot Add Targets in Bulk from Organization Curriculum Library
- A code change has been made to allow users to add targets in bulk from the organization's curriculum library to the student’s curriculum.
- Zero Out Targets/Behaviors Feature Running Inefficiently
- The feature that zeroes out targets and behaviors based on a client’s attendance has been improved to eliminate delays in processing this data. Zeroes that were previously missing will be added retroactively.
- Cannot Exit SOAP Notes Screen
- A layout change has been made so that the “X” icon for closing the SOAP notes screen is visible on all devices.
- Thermometer is not filling up for Frequency targets after collecting data via tally buttons
- A code change has been made so that frequency target thermometers will fill up correctly when data is taken via the tally buttons.
- Downloaded Student is Not Shown on Device
- A database change has been made to ensure students who are added to the app are visible in the list of students on the device.