This article reviews how to submit a Support Request to our Catalyst Customer Support team.
via Catalyst or Knowledge Base
You can easily submit a Support Request right in Catalyst itself or through the knowledge base.
IMPORTANT: Do not include any PHI in your Support Request or screenshots.
- Click the Support button at the bottom of any page in Catalyst or in the knowledge base.
- Type in Keywords to search our Knowledge Base. The answer you need may already exist in an article!
- If you still need help, click Live Chat.
- Enter your Name and Email Address.
- Enter your question, request or issue. Include your situation and as much detail as possible.
- If you have any attachments that may help (screenshots, etc.) upload them.
- Click Send Message.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your Support Request has been received and a ticket created. You can reply to that email at any time or check the status of your Support Request in the Support Portal.
- If support agents are online for live chat, the button will say Start Chat.