The following improvements and fixes for bugs/defects being experienced by some of our users were made to the Catalyst Portal and Catalyst Mobile App with the release on November 11, 2021: (*Mobile Apps have been deployed to the App Stores for approval).
- User Modal Slow to Load
- The modal for adding new users or editing existing users now loads very quickly.
- Target Graphs Slow to Load
- Users no longer need to wait several seconds for target graphs to load. Graphs are loading very quickly.
- Progress Note Graph Rendering Issue
- The error message where some Progress Note graphs displayed "Target/Behavior No Longer Exists" has been resolved.
- Playlist Showing Duplicate Targets
- UI issue has been fixed so that customers are no longer experiencing this issue.
- Organization Cache Lockout
- Resolved caching issue in Catalyst that required Support to clear organization cache in order for users to login
- Zero Out Feature Adding Zeros Incorrectly
- For users that have the Zero Out feature enabled, zeros will only be added on the appropriate days. Users will not need to delete zeros.
- New Programs Should Be Selected By Default in Programs to Run
- Users will no longer need to check 'Programs to Run' to ensure newly created programs are selected before beginning a session. New programs are selected by default.
- Fetch Trial Data Error
- Fetch Trial Data button is functioning properly and will now process quickly and return the trial data to the device.
- Trial Sheet Graph Error on Android Devices
- Issue has been resolved. Graphs are now functioning properly.
- Slow Login Sync During Catalyst App Login
- Initial user login sync time has been reduced by over 50%.