The following improvements and fixes for bugs/defects being experienced by some of our users were made to the Catalyst Portal (Version 126.96.36.199848 ) and Catalyst Mobile app (Version 21.2.24(33298)) with the release on February 25, 2021.
- Enable PMS integration to send SOAP Notes when Catalyst is in read-only mode
- Enable sending SOAP Note PDF to current integration with Accupoint
- Update links to support channels to route to new Zendesk instance
- Continued work on our Tabular Reporting feature set - COMING SOON!
Portal bug fixes
- Targets auto mastering days after they reach criteria
- Prompt delay resetting overnight
- Progress Notes getting cutoff
- Able to create Preference Assessment without preference items
- User not receiving "Error" message when uploading file that already exists in the "Documents" tab
- Conditional Discrimination target instructions text overlaps after increasing the text size
- Student programming prompt overlapping portal content
Mobile bug fixes
- Changes to student programming in web portal not updating on app
- .doc file type not opening
**Note: This file type is no longer supported by the application. Users should resave the file as a .docx file instead and then upload to Catalyst.
- App crashing on Conditional Discrimination target on Android tablets
- Kindle crashing after recent update
**Note: This is the FINAL release where the updated app will be submitted to the Amazon App Store as we have begun to discontinue our development and support for Kindle devices.
- Program instructions cut off on app
- Invalid PIN issues in recent version
- Column titles not displayed correctly in Preference Assessments
- App freezing after period of inactivity on iPad