The following improvements and fixes for bugs/defects being experienced by some of our users were made to the Catalyst Portal (Version 126.96.36.199817 ) and Catalyst Mobile app (Version 21.2.8(33253)) with the release on February 11, 2021.
- Baseline targets are not failing automatically when they should
- Date filter not yielding expected results in tabular reporting
- "Save edits" popup open for SOAP Notes even if user has not made changes
- "Conditional discrimination" targets aren't displayed in Setup > Prompt Schedule > Add/Remove targets
- 500 error appears when deleting any condition in "Condition Defaults" subtab on "Administration" page
- Continued work on the upcoming Tabular Reporting makeover!! COMING SOON to our customers!!
Mobile App Fixes
- User cannot switch assessment after creating new session for "Preference Assessment"
- Current programs not appearing student specific
- .doc file type doesn't open in app 21.1.11
- Text entering modal wraps text incorrectly in "Functional Analysis" assessment on Kindle
- App crashes after capturing location on "SOAP Notes" page on Kindle
- App crashes after opening "Momentary" behavior tab on Android tablet
- Location is not captured when creating SOAP note on iOS devices
- Form Restrictions not restricting access
Mobile App Improvements
- Increase number of days SOAP Notes area visible on app to 30 days