The Interval Schedules subtab allows a user to control Interval Schedule settings for Skills Acquisition.
Access the Interval Schedule subtab from the Setup Tab in the Students Section.
Create an Interval Schedule
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Create Interval Schedule link.
- Enter appropriate Interval Schedule Settings:
*Denotes Required Field
- *Interval - How often the interval recording window will appear in the app.
- Record Duration - The amount of time in which the Recording Interval should be. This is the amount of time the instructors will have to record whether or not the skill acquisition occurred within the preceding Observation Interval.
- Automatically Stop After - After how many observational intervals should the Catalyst app stop presenting the Interval.
- Click Save.
Edit or Delete an Interval Schedule
- Locate desired Interval Schedule and click Actions.
- Select Edit or Delete as appropriate.