Prompt Codes are created at the organizational level but can be overridden and created at a Student level.
Access Prompt Codes subtab from the Setup Tab in the Students Section.
Create Prompt Code at Student Level
- Click the dropdown arrow and select Yes for Override Default Prompt Codes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click New Prompt Code link.
- Enter the desired Name.
- Enter an Abbreviation.
- Click the Plot as Independent checkbox if this prompt will be scored as an independent (correct) response.
IMPORTANT: Mark at least 1 prompt code as independent or your graphs will not display correctly.
- Click Save and the new prompt code displays.
- Finally, if desired, assign prompt code to default for phase by clicking appropriate checkboxes.
- Click Save Changes.
NOTE: To include Prompt Codes for Task Analysis targets, see Other Settings section under the Settings subtab.