When a student is created, their Mastery Criteria is automatically created with a default set of values. Users can change these values at any time.
NOTE: Automatic Mastery Criteria applies only to DTT, Jump-To, Task Analysis, and Duration Targets in Catalyst. Other Target Types must be manually mastered out. To learn more, please visit Manually Master Out a Target documentation.
Access Mastery Criteria subtab from the Setup Tab in the Students Section.
Define the following values to determine when Targets will reach mastery:
- Only Count First Trial (Cold Probe)
- Minimum Number of Trials Required per Day - This allows users to define a minimum number of trials per day that must be conducted in order to meet mastery criteria.
- Minimum Number of Therapists - This allows users to define a minimum number of unique instructors, over x consecutive days, who must each conduct at least one trial in order to meet mastery criteria.
- First Mastery Check
- Second Mastery Check
- Third Mastery Check
Click Save Changes.
Set Automatic Goal Lines for Mastery
- Access the Settings subtab.
- Scroll to bottom of page to Other Settings section.
- Select Yes for Automatic Goal Lines for Mastery.
- Click Save Changes.
[Back to Top]