Baseline Criteria allows a user to specify the criterion that needs to be met to move a Target out of the Baseline.
Access the Baseline Criteria subtab from the Setup Tab in the Students Section.
Define the following values to determine when Targets will be moved to the Baseline:
- # of Correct Trials - This is the number of correct (unprompted or independent) trials a user wishes to require for a target to be considered mastered in the baseline.
- Out of
- Trials Required per Day - This is the total number of trials required for baseline data to be complete.
- Wait for all Trials before Master/Fail
Click Save Changes.
Based on these user-defined values, after baseline data have been collected on a Target it will be classified as either failed or mastered in the baseline.
- Failed in Baseline - The number of trials required for baseline was met; however, the number of trials correct was not met. Once a Target fails baseline, it will no longer allow for Baseline data collection and will be available to open for acquisition data collection.
- Mastered in Baseline - The number of trials required for baseline was met and the number of trials correct was met. Once a Target masters out of Baseline, it will no longer allow for Baseline data collection and will go directly into Maintenance if specified.