Baseline Criteria allows a user to specify the criterion that needs to be met to move a Target out of Baseline.
Access Baseline Criteria subtab from the Setup Tab in the Students Section.
Define the following values to determine when Targets will be moved to Baseline:
- # of Correct Trials - This is the number of correct (unprompted or independent) trials a user wishes to require for a target to be considered mastered in baseline.
- Out of
- Trials Required per Day - This is the total number of trials required for baseline data to be complete.
- Wait for all Trials before Master/Fail
Click Save Changes.
Based on these user defined values, after baseline data have been collected on a Target it will be classified as either failed or mastered in baseline.
- Failed in Baseline - Number of trials required for baseline was met; however the number of trials correct was not met. Once a Target fails baseline, it will no longer allow for Baseline data collection and will be available to open for acquisition data collection.
- Mastered in Baseline - Number of trials required for baseline was met and the number of trials correct was met. Once a Target masters out of Baseline, it will no longer allow for Baseline data collection and will go directly into Maintenance if specified.