There are two types of Notes that can be created and viewed in the Portal:
Jump to Section: [Session Notes] [Create Note in the Portal] [Edit Note in Portal] [View in the Portal] [Print Notes] [History of Note Changes] [Target Notes]
Access Notes subtab from the Documentation tab in the Students Section.
Users can create Session Notes on the app and in the portal. Both are available to view on the app and in the portal.
NOTE: To learn more about creating and viewing Session Notes in the app, please visit Session Notes.
Create a Note in the Portal
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add a Note.
|2. Enter Note details:
3. Click Save.
Edit Note in Portal
- Click the date of the desired note to edit.
- Edit Note as desired.
- Click Save.
View Notes in Portal
Click View All Notes link to view all notes in a web browser view.
NOTE: Once Session notes have been viewed, click Close to exit screen.
Users also have the option to print all student notes.
- Click Print Notes.
- Notes will download as a PDF.
- Open and print the PDF.
History of Note Changes
- Click Actions for desired Note.
- Click View Changes.
- Select checkboxes to compare desired versions.
- Click Compare.
- Additions will display in green and deletions will display in red.
NOTE: To learn more about creating Target Notes, please visit Target Notes in App.
In Catalyst, users are able to record notes by individual Target directly through the app these notes are viewable in the portal.
- Locate desired Skill Area, Program, and Target.
- Once Target has been located, click Actions.
- Click View Notes.