Documents and files can be stored at the student level and are accessible through both the portal and the app.
Jump to Section: [Upload a Document] [Organize Documents] [Add a Folder] [Reorganize Documents] [View Documents]
NOTE: Catalyst supports the following file types for uploading; .pdf .jpeg .xlsx .docx .png .ppt
Access the Documents subtab from the Documentation tab in the Students Section.
Upload a Document
NOTE: Organizations have a 25 documents/files limit per student.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the red Upload a File button.
- Search for and upload files via the upload modal.
- Files are automatically added to the bottom of the file list.
- Once a file has been added, it can be moved by dragging it to desired folder or position.
IMPORTANT: By default, files are stored in the Portal only. To access files on the app be sure to check the Send to Device checkbox for each file you want visible on the app.
Documents can be grouped and organized by creating folders and subfolders.
Add a Folder
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add New Folder.
- Enter Folder Information:
*Denotes Required Field
- Click Save.
- Folders then display with the icon.
Files order can be changed by dragging it to the desired position.
NOTE: To move a file to the top level, drag the file over the grey area labeled, "drag top-level items here."
- Locate the desired file by clicking the Yellow Arrow icon to expand the folders.
- Click on the desired file.