Users are able to view the last 7 days worth of SOAP Note entries in Catalyst app.
NOTE: View SOAP Notes that are older than 7 days from the Portal. To learn more, please visit SOAP Notes Subtab documentation.
View SOAP Note
- Open desired Student Notebook.
- Tap the SOAP Notes tab.
NOTE: The SOAP Notes tab appears by default, even if your organization has opted not to utilize the SOAP Note feature.
- All SOAP Notes completed in the last 7 days (including any entries completed today) are displayed.
NOTE: If this screen is empty, it is possible that no SOAP Notes were taken during the previous 7 days. View SOAP Notes that are older than 7 days from the Portal. To learn more, please visit SOAP Notes Subtab documentation.
- Tap desired SOAP Note and SOAP Note details display on the right side of the screen.
Edit SOAP Note
Draft and Completed SOAP Notes can be edited in the app. You can only edit SOAP Notes that were authored by you.
NOTE: You can also edit your SOAP Notes in the Portal if you have Portal permissions. To learn more, please visit Edit SOAP Note Responses documentation.
- On the SOAP Notes tab, tap desired SOAP Note and tap Edit.
- Edit desired fields.
NOTE: For security and accuracy, the User and Location fields cannot be edited. Additionally, electronic signatures entered in the Portal cannot be edited in the app.
- When SOAP Note edits are complete, tap Save.