Once a Functional Analysis has been created, it can be completed by users in the app.
NOTE: The Assessments tab is only available on tablet devices.
To learn more about creating a Functional Analysis or view related data, please visit Functional Analysis documentation.
Locate Functional Analysis
- Open desired Student Notebook.
- Tap tab from the side menu.
- Assessment List screen displays.
- In the Functional Analysis section, tap desired Functional Analysis to perform.
- Desired Functional Analysis displays.
|a. First Condition & Length of Session
b. Condition Definition & Instructions
c. Functional Analysis Overview & Date Completed
Start Functional Analysis Session
- Tap in desired Functional Analysis.
- The session time will start to count down.
- Tap icon to score a Behavior.
NOTE: To decrease the count, swipe left and tap the Undo button.
- Tap icon when the session is over to save data to the portal.
NOTE: Click the Cancel Session icon to start over.
- The next scheduled session appears at top of the app.
- Completed sessions display in Assessment Overview.
- When all sessions are completed the Assessment Overview window displays.
Create an Anecdotal note during a Functional Analysis.
- Tap Add Note icon.
- Enter desired note in Add Note screen.
- Tap Save.
NOTE: To exit Add Note screen without saving, tap anywhere outside of the Note screen.
- Any session containing a note will have a icon next to the completion date.
- Tap the icon to view notes.
NOTE: To view notes in the portal, access the Functional Analysis subtab in the Assessments tab of the Students portal. Click here for more information.