A Rate Behavior is used to measure how often a Behavior occurs within a set observation time period. Rates can be measured by:
- Open desired Student Notebook.
- Tap the All Behaviors button from the bottom tray.
- Tap the Rate button at bottom of the screen.
- Tap to select Increment or Decrement.
- Tap icon.
- Tap (or ) icon for desired Behavior to increase or decrease the count.
To view Per Behavior Rate counts in the Catalyst Portal, access the Behaviors subtab from the Behavior Reduction tab and click Graph.
To record other Per Behavior Data, please visit: