A Rate Behavior is used to measure how often a Behavior occurs within a set observation time period. Rates can be measured by:
- Count/5 Minute
- Count/10 Minute
- Count/15 Minute
- Total Count
- Total Duration
- Average Duration
- Time of Day
- Open desired Student Notebook.
- Tap All Behaviors button from bottom tray.
- Tap Rate button at bottom of screen.
- Tap to select Increment or Decrement.
- Tap icon.
- Tap (or ) icon for desired Behavior to increase or decrease the count.
To view Per Behavior Rate counts in the Catalyst Portal, access the Behaviors subtab from the Behavior Reduction tab and click Graph.
To record other Per Behavior Data, please visit: