Partial Interval Behavior measures whether a Behavior occurred at any point within a specified time interval and is graphed as percentage of intervals in which the Target Behavior was observed.
- Open desired Student Notebook.
- Tap All Behaviors button from bottom tray.
- Tap Partial Interval button at bottom of screen.
- Tap to begin Partial Interval Recording.
- If Behavior occurs within Partial Interval recording window, tap checkbox.
To view Per Behavior Partial Interval Data in the Catalyst Portal, access the Behaviors subtab from the Behavior Reduction tab and click Graph.
To record other Per Behavior Data, please visit: