Access Curriculum Libraries from the Administration Menu in the Administration Section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Download Sample Spreadsheet.
- Open spreadsheet, fill out as appropriate, and save to computer.
- Back on the My Libraries screen, click Import Spreadsheet for appropriate Library. Curriculum Import Wizard modal displays.
- Click Upload a File.
- Search computer for spreadsheet and click Open.
Occasionally Catalyst may report an error when uploading a Curriculum Library. It's important to take note of the listed errors as they will tell you the row and column that needs to be fixed.
- Locate the error in the spreadsheet and make corrections
- Column 6 (F)
This column will only accept Target Types spelled out exactly as shown in the parentheses. i.e., DTT, not Discrete Trial Training.
- Column 7 (G)
Duration must be a number.
- Column 8 (H)
TA Steps must be separated by a comma.
- Column 11 (K)
This column MUST have a value (Yes or No), it cannot be left blank.
- Column 12 (L)
Although this is a percentage, it cannot have a percent sign. It must be an integer. For more information about formatting this column, click here.
- Column 14 (N)
This column will only accept Yes, No, or it must be left blank to be accepted.
For additional assistance, please contact Support.