Manage Students (formerly Selective Sync) on the Catalyst app allows users to choose which student profiles to sync to the device. There are two ways a user can sync students: when they first register a device and login OR, they can change which students are synced while they are logged in.
- After you have logged into a device and unlocked the Catalyst App, the Student Selection window displays.
NOTE: Only the students assigned to you (in the Portal) will be available to sync to the device. For now, students will not be grouped by Sites. If you do not see the desired student, contact your System Administrator.
- To select desired students to sync, tap the Manage Students link at the top of the Students column.
- The Manage Students window displays and shows students currently on the device and available for download.
NOTE: If there are a lot of students assigned to you, tap the Search field and enter the student's name to narrow down the selection field.
- Tap the Add button to add available students.
- Click X to return to the Student Selection window.