To share your feature request for Catalyst, go to https://datafinch.uservoice.com/
Create a Feature Request
Users can categorize feature requests for either the Catalyst Mobile App or the Portal.
- Click the appropriate tab for feature request, Catalyst Mobile App or Catalyst Portal.
- Then, click desired topic: Assessment, Behaviors, Notes and SOAP Notes, Teaching Session, Trial Sheet/Graphs, or Others.
- Click in the Enter your idea field and start typing an Idea Title.
- As you type a Title, additional fields will appear.
- Select the dropdown arrow to switch topic categories if needed.
- Describe your idea.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your name in the field that appears.
- Select the checkbox to agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click Post idea.
NOTE: If you have already submitted a feature request or voted on one, these steps will be omitted.
- Your feature request will post and can now be voted on by others.
Delete a Feature Request
Once a Catalyst feature request has been created, it can only be deleted.
- Locate the feature request you desire to delete.
- Click Delete...
- Confirm deletion.