Target Playlists are convenient ways to group targets that users can customize based on student needs or user preferences. This allows access to all relevant targets in one easy-to-find list on the app.
Playlists can be created by a variety of methods. Users can group targets together by location, skill areas, task analysis, materials needed, etc.
Access the Playlists subtab from the Setup Tab in the Students Section.
Create a Playlist
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Create Playlist.
- Enter the following playlist settings:
- Name **This is a required field.
- Correction Trials - Number of identical and consecutive correction trials to be presented following a prompted response.
NOTE: A correction trial is a trial presented immediately after a prompted trial as learners may often perform better on correction trials, thus providing an opportunity for differential reinforcement.
- Momentum Probes - Number of previously mastered Targets to be presented preceding each current acquisition target during a DTT session.
NOTE: Momentum probes are previously mastered Targets that will be interspersed between acquisition targets during a DTT session. (If this is a social skill or net target, you may want to turn off Momentum Probes. Or use a Jump To Target.)
- Momentum Type - Number of, and the manner in which, behavioral momentum probes will present prior to acquisition targets during a DTT session.
- Intermixed - After scoring a target, the next Target that pops up will be ONE defined behavioral momentum target.
- Suggested - After scoring a Target, a new page with a list of up to 10 momentum targets will be listed for reference only.
- Multiple Scored - After scoring a Target, a new page with a list of up to 10 momentum targets will be listed and any of them can be scored as maintenance.
- Target Selection Mode - Manner in which Targets are presented during a DTT session.
- Random - All targets selected for the DTT session are presented in traditionally random order.
- Weighted by Performance - Targets are presented based on their current weights, which are computed based on student performance and trial counts. Targets that students are having the most difficulty with AND the least practice become increasingly likely for selection.
- Ordered - Targets selected for the DTT session are presented in a specific, user-chosen order.
- Pull Momentum Targets From - This setting allows you to select from where your momentum targets will be pulled.
- All Maintenance Targets - Momentum targets will populate momentum probes from targets across all maintenance levels for that student
- Mastered Targets from this Playlist - Momentum targets will populate momentum probes from mastered targets from this specific playlist.
- The organization may have an additional choice if additional maintenance levels were created in the Administration Portal.
- Exclude Targets From - When All Maintenance Targets are selected above, the user is able to exclude momentum targets from any one of the other maintenance lists. When a list is selected here, the items appearing on it will NOT be pulled for momentum items within a DTT session.
- Lock Settings - Ability to allow users to modify DTT settings during a session via the app.
- Days to Run - Days for the playlist to appear on the app for users.
Edit/Assign Targets to a Playlist
Once a playlist has been created it will display on the Target Playlist screen and is ready to be populated.
- Click the Edit/Assign Targets link.
- All available targets for this specific student will display. Drill down using the arrows to find desired targets and select appropriate checkboxes.
NOTE: To change the target display order for the playlist, drag and drop the targets on the right side of the screen to the desired order.
- Click Save and the Targets will appear in the playlist on the app, under the DTT Session button.
NOTE: Once a playlist has been created, future Targets can be added by repeating the steps above, OR via Target Details. To learn more, please visit Targets - View or Edit Details documentation.
- Locate desired playlist and click the Delete link.