Catalyst hosts robust Analysis & Reporting functions. The reports area has been updated to organize reports according to sections in Catalyst: Targets, Behaviors, Programs, and Notes.
Previously, reports were organized according to time: Cumulative, Daily, Date Range, Monthly, Session, and Weekly. The layout of the reports page has also changed. Both formats will be available to users for 60 days, after which the old format will no longer be available.
Note: To learn more details about the different Available Reports, please visit Reports Glossary documentation.
Access Reports subtab from the Analysis & Reporting tab in the Students Section. Access the new reporting layout from the Reporting Beta in the Students Section.
- Click the icon in the Available Reports section to expand Report Types.
- Click the icon to minimize Report Types.
- Click desired Report.
Note: To learn more details about the different available Reports, please visit Reports Glossary documentation.
- Depending on Report selected, enter Start/End Date.
- And/Or, click Run Report.
6. Once a Report has been run, click Excel or PDF to export.