- Open desired Student Notebook.
- Tap tab from side menu.
View In Treatment session progress in real time. It will not include Targets that are in Maintenance.
Note: The Trial Sheet in the app is not to be confused with the DTT Trial Sheet Report in the Student Section of the online portal. Different data will display in both Trial Sheets.
- Below is a Trial Sheet BEFORE a session begins.
Note: Some Target types will show a percentage and others will show the number of trials or counts.
- Below is a Trial Sheet AFTER a session begins. Each Target type displays data pertaining to that particular type.
If accessing from a tablet device (iPad, Kindle, Android tablet), users can view Target graphs from the Catalyst app.
- Tap on desired Target to display graph.
Note: The Catalyst app must have active WiFi connection in order to view Target graphs on the app.
- The desired Target Graph displays. This will load the default graph for that Target and display the same options that are available when viewing Target graphs in the Portal. To learn more about Target graphs and graphing options, please visit the Graphing Glossary documentation.