After Targets have achieved Mastery they will either close and not be available for further data collection OR they will move into the Maintenance level that was set in the Student Section. If moved to Maintenance, users can then collect Maintenance data on the Catalyst app.
- Highlight the desired student from the Students column.
- Tap the gear icon for Maintenance.
- Tap the Programs to Run link.
- The Select Programs to Run screen displays. Users have the ability to select all programs or individual programs.
- Tap the X icon in the upper right corner of the screen to return to the Student Selection page.
- Tap the green start icon to start the program. New Baseline Lesson screen displays.
The way in which users score data will be determined by Target Type. Take data on the right side of the screen using Teaching Instructions and tapping appropriate selection.
As soon as data points are collected for a Target, the Catalyst app will display the next Target as determined by Program and Lesson settings.
As data points are collected, the Target thermometers on the left side of the screen will show the Target's progress. They initially display red, indicating no data have been taken yet. Thermometers will progressively turn green as they reach their Desired Daily Trials.
The Catalyst app offers the ability to delete any data that may have been scored incorrectly while in the app.
- Tap the icon.
- Most recent data scored displays.
- Tap the icon to delete desired data.
While users collect Target data, they can view Past Data, Notes, and Program Instructions associated with that particular Target.
- Tap the icon.
- Select Notes, Past Data, or Program Instructions to view.