This article will walk you through how to review your account information.
NOTE: To cancel your whole Catalyst account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and they can assist you.
Go to the Administration tab.
Access Subscription & Licensing from the Administration Menu.
This will display the Account Information as listed below.
- Account Status:
- In Trial - The trial has not expired yet; the expiration date is listed as Next Billing Date.
- Expired - The trial has expired; the user will be prompted to upgrade the account.
- Active - The account is paid and activated.
- Suspended - The account has been suspended and the organization has no access.
- Canceled - The account has been canceled and the organization has no access.
- Next Billing Date
- Default Payment Method
- Payment Type
Selecting Manage Subscription will take you to the Subscriptions page.
- Pricing Tiers information displays.
Click the Catalyst website for more information about plan-level pricing descriptions.
- Licenses display.
For more information about managing Licenses, please see Student Licenses: Add (Activate) or Remove (Deactivate).
- Billing Contact Information displays.