Once SOAP Note fields have been added, Administrators have the ability to rearrange the order of the fields, edit certain aspects of fields or completely delete a field.
Access SOAP Notes from the Administration Menu in the Administration Section.
- Locate desired SOAP Note Template and click the Actions ellipse.
- Select Edit.
Rearrange SOAP Note
Once a custom field has been created, it can be dragged and dropped in any desired order.
NOTE: Changes are automatically published and available to users in the Catalyst app.
- Click and hold the icon for the desired field.
- Drag field to the new position.
- Drop/Release field.
Edit a Custom Field
To maintain historical consistency and the quality of SOAP Note responses, only the Required checkbox, and the Minimum/Maximum values can be edited. Entry Text and Comma Separated Choices cannot be edited once a field is saved.
NOTE: To edit errors or available question options, delete the field and re-enter the revised version via Add New Entry.
- Click Edit for the desired field.
- Make desired changes.
- Click the Save button.
Delete a Custom Field
- Click Delete for the desired field.
- Click the OK button to confirm field deletion.