This training is intended for anyone who is doing basic Catalyst account setup. This is typically an account owner or an account administrator. In this series of videos, we cover how to set up Security Groups, create Users, assign Users to a Site, and assign Students to a User. You will also learn about Curriculum Libraries, Prompt Codes and SOAP Note templates.
This video covers how to create a create Security Group. Below the video are links to individual help articles that correspond with the things covered in this video.
- Create Security Groups
- Security Right Descriptions
- Edit Security Groups
- Add Users to a Security Group
Create a User
This video covers how to create a User in Catalyst. Each person who uses Catalyst will need a user account. Below the video are links to individual help articles that correspond with the things covered in this video.
- Create a User
- Assign User to a Site (optional)
- Assign Students to a User (Students must be created before this step. To learn more about students, please visit Create a Student documentation).
- Prompt Codes Subtab
- Create Custom Prompt Code
- Edit or Delete a Prompt Code
- Prompt Fading Schedules Subtab (Errorless Learning)-Student Level