With new functionality in the Catalyst App login process, the App will now be able to save/accommodate 10 user logins per device. Each user will be able to log in using their Catalyst Username and Password and then unlock the app with only their PIN each time they use it.
NOTE: You must have your Catalyst Username and Password (Your Catalyst Username contains the organization prefix followed by a period (.) followed by a specific username e.g., cat.lucy) as well as your PIN.
Login to Device
- Tap the Login button if you are the first person to log in on this device.
- Enter Username and Password.
- OR tap Manage Users link if someone has already logged in to the device first.
- Tap the green Add User button.
NOTE: To the right of Add User button, you can see how many users are currently logged into the App. The max number of people who can log in to one device is 10.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2.
After you have logged into a device you will need to Unlock the App.
Unlock the Catalyst App
Once you have logged into a device, each time thereafter you will only need to enter your PIN to unlock the App.
- Once you have logged into the Catalyst App, tap your Name on the left to select your user profile.
- Enter your PIN on the PIN pad.
NOTE: Your Catalyst PIN is 6-10 digits. If you do not have a PIN contact your System Administrator.
- Tap the Unlock icon to unlock the App.