Organization Administrators can change a user's password or begin the password/PIN reset process for a user in the Catalyst Portal.
Change User Password
- In the Administration Section, click Users from the Administration Menu.
- Search for the appropriate User.
- Click Change. The Change Password modal displays.
- Enter your password in Confirm Password.
- Enter desired New Password and Confirm Password for the selected user.
NOTE: Catalyst passwords must contain:
8 to 50 characters
At least 1 uppercase
At least 1 lowercase
At least 1 number
At least 1 special character !@#$%^&* (excludes periods)
- Select checkbox Force user to change password if desired.
- Click Save.
Catalyst will send an email to the email address listed for the user with new password information.
Reset User Password
If a user is in the field and does not have the ability to reset their password or PIN, an organization's Administrator can begin the process for the user through the portal.
- From the Employee Management screen, search for the appropriate user.
- Click the Reset link.
- Catalyst will send an email to the user with temporary password information.