If you forget your password, you can use the Forgot Password feature.
- Navigate to the Portal at https://secure.datafinch.com.
- Click Forgot Password? link.
- Enter Username in the field and click the Reset Password button.
NOTE: Your Catalyst Username contains the organization prefix followed by a period (.) followed by a specific username e.g. cat.lucy
Check the email associated with your Catalyst account for a reset email containing a temporary password.
Back on the Catalyst Portal login page (https://secure.datafinch.com):
- Enter Username and temporary Password. The New Password popup displays.
- Enter New Password and Confirm Password.
NOTE: Catalyst passwords must contain:
- 8 to 50 characters
- At least 1 uppercase
- At least 1 lowercase
- At least 1 number
- At least 1 special character !@#$%^&* (excludes periods)
- Enter New Device PIN and Confirm PIN. *If you do not want to reset your PIN, reenter your current PIN in the New Device PIN and Confirm PIN fields.
NOTE: Catalyst PINs must contain:
- 6 to 10 numbers (PIN length is determined by an Administrator in the Portal).
- Click the Update button.
- Login to Catalyst Portal using your new password.