Release Notes is where we review recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in Catalyst. The following improvements were made with the release on March 15, 2023.
IMPORTANT: Always remember to download the latest version of the app to experience any previous app updates.
- User SOAP Note Report not displaying all SOAP Notes.
- A code change was made to ensure there is no limit on the number of SOAP notes that can display in the SOAP Note Report.
- SOAP Note Summary Overview not showing note preview on some SOAP Notes.
- The SOAP Note summary screen will now show the “Note” text preview as expected for all SOAP Notes.
- “Date” and “Time” are displayed in the “Created” column on the “Documentation > SOAP Notes” tab for Drafted SOAP Note.
- The Created date for a SOAP Note will now only show after the SOAP Note has been published.
- User ID is displayed instead of the user’s name in the “History” section after closing a target.
- The user’s name will now be shown in the target history section after closing a target.
- Program name repeated twice on highest and lowest performing targets widgets.
- The highest and lowest performing targets will now display the program name and target name as expected.
- Options presented while editing Raw Data for an Echoic target do not match options while taking data.
- The options available while editing the raw data for echoic targets are now the same as those available when taking data.
- ABC Graphing Date Selector does not display data for the end date selected.
- The code has been modified to include the end-date data in the graph.
NOTE: These updates were made to the NEW Catalyst App with app version 20230317.15 Search the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for “Catalyst by Therapy Brands” and look for the purple icon with the white “C”. For more information on the NEW Catalyst App and for best practices on installing/upgrading to the new app it is HIGHLY recommended you review this information first: Catalyst's New App Has Arrived!
- Target and Behavior Frequency and Tally Button Issues.
- Several code changes have been made to ensure the frequency counters in the app show the correct counts.
- Tally button counts will clear at the start of a new day as expected.
- Crashing inside SOAP Note when clicking sign.
- A crash some users were experiencing when signing SOAP Notes has been resolved.
- Crash when enabling split screen mode and re-sizing window on Android devices.
- A fix has been implemented for a crash that users were experiencing related to a split screen mode on Android API 30 and below.
- User is unable to unlock the app in the case when the device has a Wi-Fi connection without internet.
- Users can now unlock the app even if the device has a wi-fi connection without internet.
- Blue Skill Target buttons and purple Behavior buttons are not grouped correctly.
- The blue skill buttons and purple behavior buttons will now be grouped as expected based on either default sorting order or the order set by the user in the portal.
- Task Analysis Target without steps displays steps of previously selected Task Analysis target on tablets.
- Task Analysis targets without any steps will now display blank in the steps area.
- Signature Box displays source code instead of a signature on some SOAP Notes.
- A fix has been implemented for users who reported seeing source code appear instead of signatures on some SOAP Notes.
- Error Viewing Document on Device Caused by Characters in Filename.
- Files can now be viewed on the app regardless of special characters in the filename.
- Assessment Form Text entered remains in the text field when moving between students.
- Assessment form text will not remain in text fields after switching students.
- User can only edit their own SOAP Notes if they have security group rights to Edit SOAP Note Responses.
- A fix has been implemented so that users without the security group right in the portal to edit their SOAP Note responses can no longer do so on the app.
- When using the same SOAP Note Template, a user that is integrated with WebABA Professional, Group or Enterprise is able to create another SOAP Note for the same session if they create it immediately after the first SOAP Note.
- Users can no longer create multiple SOAP Notes for the same session.
- Data saved as a draft in “Assessments > Forms” clears after tapping on the other “Form” and returning back.
- Data saved as draft will no longer clear after switching forms.
- User is unable to submit data saved as a draft in “Form” after navigating to other tabs and returning back to the form.
- This issue has been resolved so that users can save data saved as draft after navigating away from forms.