Bulk Change can be used to change settings for multiple targets in a Program. Settings that can be changed include: Desired Daily Trials, Mastery Type, Target Instructions, what happens when a Target Fails in Baseline, and Override Mastery Criteria.
- Access Skills Acquisition tab from the Students Section for the desired Student.
- Select the desired Program.
- Check the boxes for the multiple Targets you want to change.
NOTE: Once you check more than one Target, the Bulk Change button will appear.
- Click the Bulk Change button.
- Check each box for the items you want to change and then make the change on the right-hand side.
- Click Save when finished.