Release Notes is where we review recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in Catalyst. The following improvements were made with the release on November 21, 2022.
IMPORTANT: Always remember to download the latest version of the app to experience any previous app updates.
Days without SOAP Notes Report Issue with Task Analysis Data Points.
- The logic for the Days without SOAP Notes report has been adjusted to include days when only Task Analysis data points were taken and no SOAP Note was created.
User Productivity Report Issue.
- In the User Productivity Report, “0” will now be displayed instead of “N/A” for target types that exist but have no data collected on a particular day.
Trial Counts Reports Display Removed Trials
- The Trial Counts Reports and User Productivity Report in Reporting Beta have been modified to exclude frequency counts that have been removed (using the “-” button) in the mobile app.
- The From and To time field validations in RemindR+.
- Validations have been added to the “From” and “To” time fields in Setup > RemindR+ to ensure only valid times are entered.
- Double click on the Save button creates a duplicate Note.
- Users will now be prevented from creating a duplicate note when accidentally double-clicking on the Save button in Documentation > Notes > Add a Note.
- Behavior “Name” is not displayed in the Delete Confirmation modal.
- The name of the Behavior being deleted has been added to the confirmation modal.
- The Group Size field options in Data Entry do not match app.
- A change has been made to the Group Size field in Data Entry > ABC Data > Enter Incident Data so that the dropdown options match the mobile app.
- The Custom Prompt Codes field is displayed for targets that do not use prompt codes.
- The Custom Prompt Codes field has been removed from target types that do not use prompt codes.
VB-MAPP Assessment Percent Complete is not displaying accurately.
- The percent complete calculations for VB-MAPP assessments have been modified for accuracy.